Monday 29 August 2011

Brittany

I've been away for a little over a week to the beautiful town of Pont Croix in Brittany.  We had a fantastic time with lots of fresh seafood, Muscadet, bread and cheese and trips to almost deserted beaches.
Its very much like the Cornish coast but with very little people, great surf (although I didn't as forgot to organise wet suits - it is the Atlantic after all!) and stunning scenery.
The crochet is coming along nicely and I fell in love the the Bretagne lace making which is similar to crochet but worked on a loom, something I'd like to have a go at!


Today's card is one I made before I went away.  I saw the idea in an earlier copy of Papercraft Essentials and as I have sooooo many buttons, I thought I'd have try.  I was happy the way it turned out and am now thinking Robins and Snowmen for Christmas (am I thinking Christmas now my summer holiday is over?)

No comments:

Post a Comment