Saturday 13 August 2011

A ring of wishes

Its Saturday morning and I haven't figured out how to upload new stuff I've made from my ipad onto the blog (it's going to be a learn as I go along kind of thing).  I made this card a few weeks back now and the beauty of it is that all the little scraps that you keep (as they're too pretty to throw away), get all used up to make this card.
I am planning on tidying up the creative space as I want a clean slate to begin creating something new later on today.
My significant other is out looking at new bicycles and the teenager is in the garage (gym) training to impress the new girl in his life so alls for me to do is to get on with it.  Have a lovely Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. your card is gorgeous michelle, but I am in total denial about con being old enough to be into girls...omg where does time go???!!

    ReplyDelete