Monday 15 August 2011

Monday,Monday. So good to me

A beautiful morning here in Windsor.  Took the dog to our local park where the Mill Stream runs parallel to the Thames.  SHE wouldn't pose for a photograph, well she did actually but moved as I pressed the shutter, so I took a snap of a boat instead!
 Today's card was one I made a couple of weeks ago for one of our lovely teachers at school who is leaving to have a baby.  I wanted to get a vintage feel and what better 'vintage' than to have nappies hanging from a washing line. I remember of row of dazzling white nappies flapping in the wind when my baby sister was born.  Mum was a proud housewife!


1 comment:

  1. awwwwww this is way too cute!! love the little washing line and the wash basket and the papers are yummy!! hugs Lou xxxx

    ReplyDelete